Click on any of the titles below, and you will be connected to information about that book. You can use these links as a quick and easy way to make a purchase -- or simply to read more about the book, its author, and what other readers have to say.
- Living Well Beyond Breast Cancer
- by Marisa C. Weiss, M.D., chief medical officer of Breastcancer.org, and Ellen Weiss
- Taking Care of Your "Girls:" A Breast Health Guide for Girls, Teens, and In-Betweens
- by Marisa C. Weiss, M.D., chief medical officer of Breastcancer.org, and Isabel Friedman
- 7 Minutes! How to Get The Most From Your Doctor Visit
- by Marisa C. Weiss, M.D., chief medical officer of Breastcancer.org
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer: A Survivor's Guide for When Treatment Ends and the Rest of Your Life Begins
- by Marisa C. Weiss, M.D., chief medical officer of Breastcancer.org, Ellen Weiss
- Advanced Breast Cancer: A Guide to Living with Metastatic Disease, 2nd Edition (Patient-Centered Guides)
- by Musa Mayer
- After Breast Cancer: Answers to the Questions You're Afraid to Ask
- April, 2003 Patient-Centered Guides (O'Reilly), by Musa Mayer
"This book provides accurate and helpful information for people who are worried." – Dr. Clifford Hudis, Chief, Breast Cancer Medical Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Art.Rage.Us: Art and Writing by Women With Breast Cancer
- A Woman's Decision: Breast Care, Treatment & Reconstruction (Quality Medical Home Health Library)
- by Karen J. Berger and John Bostwick III, M.D.
- Be A Survivor: Your Guide to Breast Cancer Treatment
- by Vladimir Lange, M.D.
- The Best News About Radiation Therapy: Everything You Need to Know About Your Treatment
- by Carol L. Kornmehl, M.D., F.A.C.R.O.
- Bosom Buddies: Lessons and Laughter on Breast Health and Cancer
- by Rosie O'Donnell and Deborah Axelrod, M.D., F.A.C.S, with Tracy Chutorian Semler
- Breast Cancer: A Husband's Story
- by Bruce Sokol with John Falkenberry
- The Breast Cancer Companion: From Diagnosis Through Treatment to Recovery: Everything You Need to Know for Every Step Along the Way
- by Kathy Latour
- Breast Cancer Husband: How to Help Your Wife (and Yourself) Through Diagnosis, Treatment and Beyond
- by Marc Silver
- Breast Cancer? Let Me Check My Schedule!
- Peggy McCarthy and Jo An Loren (editors)
- The Breast Cancer Prevention Diet: The Powerful Foods, Supplements, and Drugs That Can Save Your Life
- by Dr. Bob Arnot
- The Breast Cancer Survival Manual: A Step-By-Step Guide for the Woman With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
- by John Link, M.D.
- Breast Cancer Survivors' Club: A Nurse's Experience
- by Lillie Shockney
- Breast Cancer: The Complete Guide
- by Yashar Hirshaut, M.D., F.A.C.P. and Peter I. Pressman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Breast Cancer: What You Should Know (But May Not Be Told) About Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- by Steve Austin, N.D. and Cathy Hitchcock, M.S.W.
- Breast Fitness: An Optimal Exercise and Health Plan for Reducing Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- by Anne McTiernan, M.D., Ph.D.; Julie Gralow, M.D.; and Lisa Talbott
- Breasts: Our Most Public Private Parts
- by Meema Spadola
- Dr. Susan Love’s Breast Book
- by Susan M. Love, M.D. with Karen Lindsey
- From Cancer Patient to Cancer Survivor: Lost in Transition
- Maria Hewitt, Sheldon Greenfield, and Ellen Stovall (editors)
- Hope Is Contagious: The Breast Cancer Treatment Survival Handbook
- by Margit Esser Porter
- I'm Alive and the Doctor's Dead: Surviving Cancer With Your Sense of Humor and Your Sexuality Intact
- by Sue Buchanan
- Letters to Harry: A True Story of a Daughter's Love and a Mother's Final Journey
- by Janet Farrington Graham
- Living on the Margins: Women Writers on Breast Cancer
- Hilda Raz (editor)
- Lymphedema: A Breast Cancer Patient's Guide to Prevention and Healing
- by Jeannie Burt and Gwen White, P.T.
- My Mother's Breast: Daughters Face Their Mothers' Cancer
- by Laurie Tarkan
- Ordinary Life: A Memoir of Illness
- by Kathlyn Conway
- Pink Ribbon Quilts: A Book Because of Breast Cancer
- by Mimi Dietrich
- The Red Devil: To Hell with Cancer--And Back
- by Katherine Russell Rich
- Seeing the Crab: A Memoir of Dying Before I Do
- by Christina Middlebrook
- She Came to Live Out Loud: An Inspiring Family Journey Through Illness, Loss, and Grief
- by Myra MacPherson
- Speak the Language of Healing: Living With Breast Cancer Without Going to War
- by Susan Kuner, Carol Matzkin Orsborn, Linda Quigley, and Karen Leigh Stroup
- Spinning Straw Into Gold: Your Emotional Recovery from Breast Cancer
- by Ronnie Kaye
- Straight from the Heart: Letters of Hope and Inspiration from Survivors of Breast Cancer
- by Ina Yalof
- Tamoxifen and Breast Cancer: What Everyone Should Know About the Treatment of Breast Cancer (Yale Fastback Series)
- by Michael W. DeGregorio and Valerie J. Wiebe
- Tamoxifen: New Hope in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- by John F. Kessler, M.D. and Greg A. Annussek
- Total Breast Health: The Power Food Solution for Protection and Wellness
- by Robin Keuneke
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: A Woman's Guide to Healing from Breast Cancer
- by Nan Lu, O.M.D., L.Ac. with Ellen Schaplowsky
- Why I Wore Lipstick To My Mastectomy
- by Geralyn Lucas
- Writing & Healing: A Mindful Guide for Cancer Survivors
- by Pamela Post-Ferrante
Can we help guide you?
Create a profile for better recommendations
Breast self-exam, or regularly examining your breasts on your own, can be an important way to...
Eating When You Have Nausea and Vomiting
Almost all breast cancer treatments have varying degrees of risk for nausea and vomiting. Some...
Tamoxifen (Brand Names: Nolvadex, Soltamox)
Tamoxifen is the oldest and most-prescribed selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM)....