Thank you for your interest in Breastcancer.org.
120 East Lancaster Avenue
Ardmore, PA 19003
- Website Feedback
- Due to the great number of emails we receive, we are NOT able to provide personal responses. Nonetheless, we welcome your feedback about site content, online events, or other aspects of what we do. We also suggest that you visit our wonderful, supportive community on our Discussion Boards to meet others and exchange information.
- Technical Problems
- Use this link to report problems you are having with the site.
- Medical Questions
- Unfortunately, we cannot respond to individual medical questions. Here are some tips to help you find answers to your medical questions:
- Use the Search box at the top of each page and type in key words or phrases to find relevant information on the site.
- Visit the community on our Discussion Boards to meet others and exchange information.
- Email Address Changes or Unsubscribe from Email Updates
- Change, add, or remove your email address from our "Email Updates" newsletter list.
- Free Printed Booklets
- Order our free printed booklets here, including information about your pathology report, treatment options, and overcoming your fears.
- Link Requests
- Request a reciprocal link.
We encourage you to read our full privacy statement.
Can we help guide you?
Create a profile for better recommendations
Breast self-exam, or regularly examining your breasts on your own, can be an important way to...
Tamoxifen (Brand Names: Nolvadex, Soltamox)
Tamoxifen is the oldest and most-prescribed selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM)....
Breast Cancer Stages
The stage of a breast cancer is determined by the cancer’s characteristics, such as how large it...